Today we are going to take a look at the ryobi table saw as well as other table saws among st others in which we feel have preformed the best in the year 2015 and going on into 2016. Picking the right table saw can be quite a hassle and we know how it is as it takes time to get the right table saw to do the right job. This is why we finally felt it is a good time to get into this topic to help you guys choose a good preforming table saw that will not only preform well but also do good to your wallet. How does that sound? Sounds good to us!
What to look at when selecting a good table saw.
When shopping around for a good table saw there are a few things you need to look out before jumping in to make a purchase. We all know it takes time to do research before spending loads of cash and this is what needs to be done before buying any such piece of equipment for your man cave. Whether you go for the ryobi table saw or any other brand here are some things to look out for when purchasing a table saw.
- Table saw size: If your the kind of guy that does large operations you want to make sure your table size is atleast 20 inches by 16 inches. This is the standard and anything less would have to be used on smaller sized projects.
- Stand: The stand has to be stable so that when it gets down to sawing for your project there shouldn’t be any movement whatsover and everything is held stable with no issues.
- Motor power: From our review process we have realized that you are going to want to look at the RPM of your saw to make sure it is at a good speed for cutting. We generally go for table saws which are around 5,000 RPM if not more.
- Adjustable Meter Gauge: Having an adjustable meter gauge makes it a hell of alot easier when dealing with measurements and cross cutting applications. Having this will only make your life a ton more easier and will make your life easy!
Best Table Saw Review 2016
Ryobi Table Saw Review: Ryobi ZRRTS10G Model
Our top and first pick when it comes to the table saws in the market is the ryobi table saw zrrts10g model which managed to not only out shine its competitors but it did a great job in terms of price and performance. If you haven’t checked out our ryobi impact driver review be sure to read up on it as ryobi has been pumping out some great equipment this past year. It is a light weight table saw with a 15amp power and a simple to maneuver stand which makes it not only easy to maneuver but extremely powerful with 5,000 RPM for clean powerful cutting. The size is ideal for people looking to take on all kinds of projects the size is about 25 in x 17 in which gives you more than enough space to move around during cutting. This table saw is more of a around the house kind of table saw but can be used in all kinds of environments.
- Extremely strong 15 amp motor which allows for a delivery of 5,000 RPM cutting power
- sleek 10 in blade.
- Expanded rip capacity which allows for the blade to cut 8 in to the left.
- Light weight which allows for you to transport the table wherever you wish without much of a hassle.
- Adjustable meter gauge which allows you to make nice cross cuts with precision accuracy.
- Great size, measuring in at 25in x 17in as well as a 25.25 inch from the floor.
- More Details
Ryobi Table Saw Review competitor: Dewalt DWE7491RS 10 INCH JOBSITE TABLE SAW
The dewalt dwe7491RS 10 inch table saw poses quite a competition to the ryobi table saw we covered above which also is great for the price and performance of the table saw category. The dewalt dwe7491rs 10 inch job site table saw is able to make fast adjustments and smooth and accurate cuts. The 32 and 1/2 inch rip capacity is able to slice through all kinds of wood and shelving and trimming materials which makes this a force to be reckoned with. The patented material which is exclusive to this specific dewalt model allows for the model to have narrow rip cuts. Paired with a 15 amp motor we are able to see why this is able to do so in such a smooth and accurate manner which allows for very clean and accurate cuts. the telescoping fence rails are able to easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and allows for the flip over ripping for narrow and nice rip cuts.
The saw also includes a 3 and 1/8 inch depth cut which at 90 degrees and 2 and 1/4 inch at 45 degrees. There is also a 2 inch dust collection port which is able to easily connect to a vacuum which allows for simple and seam-able dust extraction which allows for almost minimal to no clean up. The table saw also includes a rolling stand which allows for easy set and break down for great stability and keeping clean for the job stability.
- Rack and pinion fence system which make fast fence adjustments smooth and completely accurate.
- Powerful 15 amp motor which is able to quickly rip through hardwoods with complete ease.
- A strong rolling stand which allows for easy breakdown and set up which has a very good stability level.
- A rip capacity of 32-1/2 which is able to cut a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- 2-1/2 inch dust collection port which allows for minimal to easy clean up process which makes it very easy.
- More Details